Career advancement, work-life balance, quarterly trainings and development, and competitive compensation packages are only some of the few things that they can offer.
Our client is an Australian-headquartered leading creative digital agency that was established in 2005. They specialise in branding and digital services. They offer a full range of creative services, from branding and marketing strategy, through to award winning graphic design and digital execution.
They have recently undergo a huge growth which have resulted to ramping up and growing their local team in Manila. They are looking to add 5 more developers and designers that are self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and passionate in what they do.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As a Graphic Designer, you understand what great design looks like and you quickly produce work which meets that level. You are competent with design software, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and the process of production.
You will be working independently and autonomously, with oversight from our client’s creative team, including Senior Designers and Creative Directors, to confidently execute design briefs to create a range of executions, from publications to marketing collateral, corporate stationery, and digital assets.
You will solve design problems to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, and to develop outstanding design solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and effectively interpret brand style guides and/or conceptual designs to execute to finished art.
- Execute design products to supplied specification and brief.
- Accurately and efficiently typeset and layout supplied content, imagery and supporting elements (graphs, tables, and figures), using best practice typesetting principles.
- Understand design consistency and be able to maintain high standards.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Manage your time and ensure that you achieve deadline for delivering accurate, quality designs.
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Graphic Design.
- Has experience with Adobe Design Software such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Portfolio to showcase print and brand works, brand collaterals, booklets, brochures, posters, web screen designs and other corporate materials
- Knowledge of finished artwork and print production processes
- Keen eye to detail
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent english communication (oral and written)
- Good interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills
- Can work effectively under a fast pace environment
- Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (2.0) for documents published online
- Experience working with Australian and/or Western clients
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Industry: IT - Designer
Expertise: Graphic Designer