You will be part of a pioneering team with a strong focus on innovation and client satisfaction.
Our client is a UK company founded in 2005 with the goal of bringing efficiency and stability to the burgeoning electronic trading markets. As experts in in the online trading processes, the partners and their senior team have a track record of implementing key projects and strategies for existing and new participants to the online trading marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute functional and non-functional tests on a multi-platform and cross browser software application.
- Create and maintaining the automation framework.
- Analysis of requirements
- Report and track defects in the issue tracking system.
- Define and maintain comprehensive test cases and test suites based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Liaise with developers as well as other stakeholders such as support team members to proactively identify and address quality issues.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent working experience
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in manual testing
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in automation testing
- Work experience using at least one automation framework is required (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, RIDE) Any automation framework experience would do. Although, it is preferred to have work experience with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Robot framework
- Experience with Unix environments, including ability to write Unix Shell scripts
- Experience in multiple platforms such as Windows AND Unix OR Linux is a must
- Experience in at least two (2) database applications such as Mongo AND MySQL
- Experience in cross browser testing
- Exposure in Agile development/testing techniques
- Experience working with multiple concurrent projects at a time and range of software products
- Possesses strong functional and technical skills with a demonstrated ability to comprehend complex software requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, proactive and self-sufficient