You will be contributing to the design, development and delivery of solutions for complex IT environment. Emphasis will be on demonstrating the ability to deliver high quality scalable website components.
Our client has more than 100 million users in 150 countries and has award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions. They began producing antivirus and encryption products nearly 30 years ago. Today, their products help secure the networks of 100,000 businesses, including Pixar, Under Armour, Xerox, Ford, Avis, and Toshiba. Our client is focused on keeping IT security simple and reliable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop .Net applications, supporting existing systems and produce the associated documentation to ensure supportability
• Ensure quality of work completed through code reviews and automated/manual testing
• Monitor and improve the stability, maintainability and security of code produced through Continuous Integration; a focus on test automation and security and coding best-practices.
• Deliver high-value and high-quality solutions, under guidance from the Team Lead and Development Manager, within a matrix-management structure
• Incrementally improve system design
• Collaborate with other developers to ensure best outcome for the team and focus on results and quality through Pairing, knowledge sharing, code reviews.
• Provide 4th level support for delivered solutions and 3rd level support when required
• Participate Root Cause Analysis investigations
• Other duties and responsibilities as directed
Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
• 4+ years of development experience using .Net and REST APIs.
• C# programming is a must
• Must have experience in ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, Jquery, WebServices, and SQL Server
• Candidates who have experience in VB.Net are encouraged to apply
• Experience in developing features for enterprise level applications
• Experience in working under a structured project management framework
• Very fast learner – able to assimilate new technical skills/systems in a very short time
• Ability to deliver work to schedule (capable to self-manage workload and priority effectively)
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Effective communication with different types of audience
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Driving for Quality
• Focus to Results
• Attention to detail
• Atlassian tools: Jira, Wiki, Bamboo, Stash
• Continuous Integration and GIT based Source Control
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: IT Back-end Developer