This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that not only offer employment but a personal and career growth and a second family to its employee.
Our client is a key player in the automotive industry in China with commercial vehicles as its core competitiveness. Here in the Philippines, it has been ten (10) years since they set foot in the country and started competing with other commercial vehicle brands.
They offer a variety of vans, trucks and pick-ups that could help clients in their business needs. Customer satisfaction through polite and fast service is what they valued the most. Our client don't just consider clients as customers but part of their growing family as well.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This role is responsible for overseeing the cash flow, revenue, and overall finances of an organization. The Treasury Manager will be in charge of the design of the payables and disbursements and also credit and collections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily cash management;
Debt facilities management;
Monitoring and managing the organisation's bank relationships and liquidity management;
Elicit and analyze proposals for banking and financing service;
Liaising with senior management across the organisation;
Preparing management and board reports.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or anything related;
- 8-10 years experience in a financial background;
- 5 years managerial experience;
- Experience in the retail industry is advantageous;
- Good PC skills (basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel);
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Has led a team before;
- Well organised, detail-oriented and very accurate;
- Ability to work fast, think fast and hit deadlines;
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver;
- Ability to write clear, concise, grammatically correct English;
- Must be driven, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Industry: Automotive Distribution