An opportunity to work with full autonomy and be able to make your own decisions having the full support of the Founder and team. A trust-based type of work relationship and competitive compensation package are only some of the few things that are waiting for you in this company. Are these the things that you’re currently looking for in your next career move?
Our client creates innovative cat products to improve the health and quality of life for your pets. The company is dedicated to improving the lifestyle of cats and their owners through the line of deeply researched, finely made cat products. Their main product is their cat water fountain, which has been built mainly by the customer. Through market research, consumer feedback and engineers around the world, our client finally came up with a water fountain for cats that has none of the issues consumers complained about i.e. a noisy pump and retained all of the beneficial features that you wanted.
Their aim is to continually listen to cat and pet owners and bring them the products they want in the highest quality and at the best value.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This role will be in charge of developing and executing the company’s online, email and direct mail marketing for the whole company to support the business. Someone who can generate revenue through salesmanship and/or paid advertising.
- Manage Google, Facebook Ads and Amazon presence
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the company to achieve its aims and objectives
- Experiment with all kinds of marketing channels including direct mail, telemarketing
- Direct response marketing – create marketing materials, headlines, messages, videos, content, test how well it performs in which marketing channel. Direct response marketing is a type of sales technique designed to evoke an on-the-spot response and encourage a prospective customer to take action by opting in the advertiser's offer. The purpose of direct response marketing is to send customers targeted messages that drive specific actions—buy a product, read your blog post, join a newsletter, refer-a-friend, any business goal.
- Media Buying - both google display and facebook
- Market new products on the existing customer list
- Send direct mails to client
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content, and conversion
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilizing tools and techniques as appropriate including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Good technical understanding of Facebook, Google Adwords, tracking pixels.
- Setting up experiments to figure out the best way to launch new products to the existing customer based.
- Advanced level of experience in digital marketing/advertising experience
- Experience on Google AdWords campaign
- Advanced level on Google Analytics
- Experience with Facebook Ad Campaigns and highly targeted audience
- Experience with setting up conversion tracking, pixels, sales funnels
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Copywriting experience
- Media buying experience with both google display and facebook,
- Business/leadership skills
Advantageous but not required:
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in B2C (selling directly to retail customers) marketing
- Designing marketing collateral such as brochures
Job title: E-Commerce Marketing Lead
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing and Advertising