Be a Campaign Manager to a leading photo retailer in Australia.
The leading photo retailer in Australia. Headquartered in Brisbane, the company’s goal is to support the passion and help fulfill the creative potential of every person in Australia. They are a community built on insight and inspiration, for photographers, by photographers. Through their retail locations, online stores and events, they are driven by the relentless pursuit of better: better gear, better advice, better community and a better shopping experience.
Your role is to drive sales by formulating, directing, and coordinating marketing communications to influence customers to choose the organization’s products over those of competitors. You will develop and implement the company’s promotional campaigns, sales, catalogues, marketing automation programs and POS communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Campaign Planning and Budgets:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the campaign plans, marketing calendars and sales budgets.
- Create and implement aligned monthly activity and campaign plans aligned to the Annual & Quarterly Plans.
- Improve and modify campaigns & activity plans through a proactive test & learn process.
- Ensure Campaigns are created with budget and delivered on time.
Campaigns & Marketing Communication:
- Manage the Campaign Process – Ideation, Brief, Design, Production, Proofing, Distribution, Review, Improve.
- Manage all Marketing Communications – Catalogues, EDM’s, POS, Content, Service Messaging, Traditional Media.
- Manage all Campaign Types – Promotions, New Product Launches, Customer Engagement, Up Sells, Cross Sells, Sales, Acquisition, Lead Generation.
- Manage campaigns that engage with customers and prospects across the Buying journey from awareness to advocacy - Onboard new customers, improve lifetime value, retain & grow active customers, and reactivate lapsed customers.
- Integrate Campaigns with our Digital Programs – Website, PPC, Affiliates, Social Media.
- Create Campaign & communication versions by Brand to ensure supplier funding can be achieved.
- Ensure supplier support, scans, product offers are incorporated into campaign offers and activities.
- Continually develop and improve all campaign personalization and segmentation.
- Analyse & Report on all Campaign Performance – both during campaign period and in a monthly report.
- Daily Monitoring and Agile Review/Change of Campaigns.
- Develop an ongoing Test & Learn Report and Dashboard that shows campaign learnings and improvement over time.
- Ensure improvements and recommendations are continually integrated into future campaign activity.
- Communicate Campaign Activity to the Team in advance of campaigns
- Collate Campaign activity by Brand at the time of production for future Supplier O&A Evidence.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing Communications & Campaign Management.
- Formal Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Communication, Design, Business or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship management and in Marketing Automation Tools such as Dotdigital, Marketo, Emarsys and HubSpot.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
Job title: Campaign Manager
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Expertise: Digital Marketing