This is an opportunity for the candidate to share their expertise and passion in creation of marketing campaigns via social media or influencer marketing, SEO, content creation, public relations for an online learning platform, and help educators and students have the get the best source of information about health and wellness through various courses available on the platform.
Our client founded in 2018 is an online learning platform that enables members to find their path to health and share their passion for health with others.
Members can access and create online courses and classes to develop knowledge, skills, and values for healthy living. With their Health IQ and adaptive digital curriculum, they aim to be the Pluralsight of health education. Our client believes in the power of digital learning to transform outcomes, and that cultural responsiveness is the key to empowering all learners. They want to promote health and lifelong learning at all levels and serve as a catalyst to a healthier world for everyone.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This role will be working alongside our client’s Founder and Content Lead to work on marketing campaigns, providing meaningful contents while engaging with the customers, schools, educators. Likewise, the Marketing Manager will be collaborating with vendor partners to develop strategies and content targeting sales, solution engineers, prospects, and customers.
They are looking for passionate and seasoned Marketing Professionals who has creative mind and has a strong desire to join a startup.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a Marketing or Digital Marketing role for an online learning platform, familiar with content creation, SEO, public relations, Hubspot and understands the value of content marketing and is passionate about social media and influencer marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with our vendor partners to develop strategies and content targeting sales, solution engineers, prospects and customers.
• Partner with PR on strategic initiatives.
• Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels such as email, social media, blogging, paid marketing.
• Write and edit content in both technical and editorial tone that helps to educate others about topics related to the platform including physical, mental and sexual health.
• Build landing pages, workflows, and new strategic campaigns.
• Report on marketing funnel analytics.
• Analyze and make strategic SEO recommendations on SEO campaigns to increase rankings; manage paid search activity via Google AdWords.
• Report on inbound performance to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future programs.
• Perform data analysis of social media activities and outputs and make strategic recommendations for growth.
• Compile weekly reports including those with charts and graphs and work on special projects as required
Must-have Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong desire to join an early stage start-up.
• Understand the value of content marking and is passionate about social media and influencer marketing.
• Ability to work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills and self-awareness.
• Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing situations.
• 5 years of experience as Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager working on a SaaS environment.
• Must be creative, outspoken, and can communicate well since you will be working with vendor partners and the Content Lead/Founder.
• Proven experience in content creation, SEO campaigns and strategies.
• Must have SaaS experience i.e. HubSpot.
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8pm to 5am (support US Eastern Time)
Location: WORK FROM HOME
Industry: Educational Technology