This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging role as Senior Automation Tester. You will be part of an existing team of combined manual and automation testers. A unique opportunity to work with an impressive Australian company, a chance to get exposed to top-edge technologies in Cloud infrastructure and become upskilled are only some of the few things that they can offer you.
Our client is the Largest Australian non-bank lender company that’s headquartered in Brisbane. They have a multiple loan service such Home loans, Car loans, equipment finance, Investment Fund High Livez, and Term deposits. For the last 39 years our client has provided over 100,000 home loans. They are currently manages $10 billion in mortgages and $250 million in cash investments with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Singapore.
They have a team in Ortigas that’s comprised of 160 - 170 back-end support office and more or less than 10 IT Developers FTE’s. They are currently ramping up their IT team and they are looking for a proactive and energetic Senior Automation Tester to work exciting ground up and existing applications.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
In a nutshell, you will be the team’s Senior Automation Tester and will participate in testing related duties.
They have a fast-paced environment which they are implementing Agile. For you to be successful you must be highly adaptable to any such environment, comfortable working with an offshore team, can be an individual contributor, and must have excellent English communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Applications; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in functional software test automation
- Has solid knowledge of good automation practices
- 3 years of experience with performance testing using JMeter or equivalent
- 2 years of experience with API Testing knowledge, REST and SOAP
- 3 years of experience with Version Control Knowledge (Git)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication.
- Experience with CI (Jenkins)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Cypress.io / Protractor, Data Warehouse testing experience
- Security testing experience e.g. OWASP OR /SCRUM/Kanban
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Pasig City
Industry: Financial Services
Expertise: IT - Quality Assurance/Tester