This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the most exciting start-ups and companies in Silicon Valley.
Our client provides content services to technology companies in the US and Canada. At present, the company services 12 clients, across a range of industries, including cyber security, big data, business process automation, digital healthcare, food sustainability, customer loyalty, online learning and even oil and gas field software. Our client base tends to shift somewhat regularly, so that we onboard a new client every month or two.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You will utilize the client’s website, paid channels and social channels for an inbound marketing engine that drives qualified demand for our clients.
- Working with the Head of Strategy and Head of Performance to develop and drive a game-changing growth strategy for the clients.
- Developing new marketing tactics and identifying opportunities to boldly expand into new categories and channels
- Taking the reigns of the paid media budget and performance against targets.
- Masterminding and executing creative acquisition campaigns across multiple paid and organic channels.
- Collaborating with the wider team to develop best possible user journeys for these campaigns including stunning targeted creative, perfect propositions and kick-ass landing pages.
- Integrating campaigns with CRM journeys to drive customer retention
- Using your Hubspot wizardry (and Pardot is a plus) to own end-to-end customer email journey.
- Knowledge of SEO and how that contributes to the overall strategy of driving demand.
- Creatively integrating brand building and content into your acquisition strategy.
- Constantly obsessing over and optimizing the performance of campaigns, and sharing your knowledge across the business.
- A growth mindset and high emotional intelligence; for you, feedback and setbacks are just opportunities to improve.
- Hands-on digital skills including plenty of paid social and PPC experience.
- The kind of data literacy and enthusiasm for analytics that your friends like to make fun of.
- A broader awareness of brand with a passion for understanding the customer experience.
- Knowledgeable with spreadsheets and pivot tables
- An understanding of cross-channel attribution and sound knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, RJ Metrics, Mixpanel or Amplitude.
- A demonstrable grasp of all the ins and outs of Hubspot. If you’ve got a certificate to back that up, even better.
- Pardot is a plus
Job title: Inbound Marketing Lead
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time - Monday to Thursday four-day workweek (Friday is a gifted non-working day aside from exceptional circumstances)
Flexible Schedule: No one is expected to start work (from home) until 10am. You will be expected to complete a certain amount of work: But when you do that work is up to you.
Location: Work from home
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Expertise: Inbound Marketing