This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on an exciting and innovative development projects in a vibrant, friendly and highly supportive work environment which rewards talent and hard work. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth and skills enhancements by being exposed to a highly diversified and collaborative technical team.
Our client provides a digital trading card platform for esports. They allow users to collect trading cards of their favorite esports teams, players, and influencers while providing an integrated marketplace and trading system allowing users to buy, sell, and build the ultimate collections.
They are one of the leaders in their market and they are looking to expand their technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently ramping up their team and they are in search for a passionate, skillful and self-motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join their engineering team.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
In a nutshell, as a Senior Backend Developer, your focus will be working with the back-end team on building out aspects of the API’s and data infrastructure. You will also work with front end developers to develop new features.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related fields preferred but not required
• At least 3 - 4 years’ backend development experience using Node.js
• Experience in AWS (EC2, RDS, Elasticache, S3)
• Experience in Docker
• Experience in databases (PostgreSQL (preferred) OR MySQL OR Oracle SQL)
• Good English communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
• Experience in Typescript
• Experience in Redis
• Some experience in PHP (for admin CMS)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with back-end team on building out aspects of the API’s and data infrastructure.
• Maintain the existing API and fix bugs.
• Monitor AWS resources and logs for possible bugs.
• Work with front end developers to develop new features.
• Write tests for any new code, maintain tests for any code that is changed.
• Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)