This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company where you will be able to reach your full potential.
Our client is the global leader in increasing engagement for publishers through interactive content and community-building. Their suite of engagement products empowers publishers and consumers alike to amplify their voices and express their opinions in safe, interactive environments.
Based in New York, their global footprint spans the US, Canada, India, the Philippines, Ukraine, and the UK.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Personal and Executive Assistant will assist the CEO by carrying out critical duties including scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and various other items to assist the CEO in his personal life to ensure he can focus on the business. The right candidate is driven by the desire to help others and to maintain organization. This person will also help with business tasks that are needed, everything from taking notes, to attending webinars, reaching out to clients, and communicating with internal stakeholders and with the Leadership team. What's most important is a can-do attitude, attention to detail, flexibility, and a willingness to learn and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Personal and Executive Assistant will work with the CEO on a variety of tasks related to the company, his personal life and communication.
- A can do attitude, no task is too small or too big
- Everything listed below and much more than that
- Manage CEO calendar, appointments, and travel
- Perform research for personal and business needs
- Work with his Chief of Staff to appropriately parallels his personal and business life
- Project management work
- Handle any personal tasks for CEO
- Communicate to other internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of experience in an executive or personal assistant-type role
- Experience supporting a US-based CEO
- Must be able to work full-time during EST working hours with some evenings and weekends for urgent matters
- Very well organized and very detail-oriented
- Able to learn new technologies very rapidly
- Familiarity with tools like GSuite
- Familiarity with Calendly, Slack are highly advantageous
- Must be proactive in voicing concerns and recommendations to CEO and other stakeholders
- Feels comfortable collaborating and challenging other executives
- Feels comfortable asking for discounts and demanding a lot from vendors
- Proficient in computer technology, especially Apple applications and devices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Able to work independently with little oversight
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time; Monday to Friday, 930pm to 630am (Following EST time)
Location: Work from home
Industry: Publisher engagement