This is a great opportunity to take a leadership role and put your years of being on the tools to work in the best possible way. You'll work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and Account Directors to drive exceptional client outcomes and thrive on pushing boundaries of what's possible in digital.
Our client is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency. They specialize in sophisticated digital growth strategy for industry leading brands. They drive revenue for their clients through digital channels and take an omni-channel approach to strategy across paid social, paid search, programmatic and data.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the new Performance Director, you will hold accountability for the campaign performance of your team's entire client portfolio.
You'll work with your team to ensure the successful implementation of client strategy at a campaign level. You'll guide strategy and tactics and while you won't run any accounts yourself, they'll ALL be your accounts in your mind.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leadership over the performance media department, with 3-5 direct reports (Facebook Ads specialists + Search specialists).
- Building strategies and overseeing optimisation and measurement of consumer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing in order to deliver incremental sales and enable consumer loyalty.
- Play a major analytical role in tracking and monitoring performance for the client portfolio, and in training and developing the Facebook Ads Manager team (both in AU and offshore)
- Approach paid media in a dynamic and ever-changing fashion, where demand and strategy can shift week by week.
- Create and execute all digital marketing campaigns, optimising paid media investment (SEM, retargeting, social, etc.) for ROI
- Continually seek greater ROI from every digital channel user interaction through a data-led test, learn and evolve approach.
- Maximise opportunities through the implementation of a regular feedback loop to share and act upon insights in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Work with teams to develop creative and messaging to leverage across all paid media touchpoints, based on audience insights, booking triggers and other opportunities.
- Understand and improve customer journeys from core SEM and Social marketing channels.
- Leverage many different events the organisation attends/sponsors to drive digital outcomes
- Ensure Facebook Ads management excellence to the business.
- 4+ years of paid Facebook Ads Management experience (Facebook certification favoured)
- Can articulate - with specific metrics and analytics - successful campaigns that you have worked on in the past
- You have an advanced understanding of Facebook Ad Strategy and have worked in a variety of industries
- You understand the strategy involved to successfully market high ticket offers
- Advanced experience with funnels and a variety of funnel strategies (including but not limited to; webinar funnels, challenge funnels, SLO’s, VSL funnels).
- You have expert knowledge and understanding of third party tools required to be used in digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to; Clickfunnels, a variety of CRM platforms and Zapier
- You are extremely numbers orientated with the ability to analyse data and make suggestions to clients based on individual results
- You are detail orientated and take pride in presenting client campaigns in an easy to understand, concise manner
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills with a strong command of written English, and of course incredibly advanced numerical literacy!
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in a similar role with Australian client preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with a range of stakeholders.
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday, 6AM - 3PM for the first 2 weeks, then can be flexible once settled it
Location: Full-time Work from home or office in Clark, Pampanga (whichever works for you better)
Industry: Digital Agency
Expertise: Digital Marketing and Content