This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a multinational company that is growing and is a start-up here in the Philippines. You will launch and start the PH operations from scratch.
Our client is a Healthcare Organization. Pharma is their forte but they operate in consumer sphere as well. Their operations are in 22 countries through business partners. Philippines is a new market entry for where they will operate in Consumer Healthcare business, primarily Nutrition which covers young child, maternal health and infant formula and then other OTC products.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This position is responsible for achievement of short- and long-term marketing & sales objectives of the Company. The person in this will be responsible to prepare sales & marketing structure by optimally utilizing human resources, allocating the product portfolio accordingly and explore and launch new range of products/business as per market potential.
- Identify the market potential of the category for Nutrition (Infant formula/Maternal health/Young Child)
- Devise the RTM strategy, coverage of HCPs and market reach.
- Devise KPIs and propose frameworks to monitor on ground execution.
- Identify key Business partners who will work together with the Organization to start the business.
- Conduct market research for potential business development for a specific territory and /or therapeutic area.
- Review the overall team structure, identify resources and skill set needed to deliver that target.
- Build sales team, implement marketing strategies and effectively utilize promotional tools; coach managers and field force in order to make customer calls more productive and develop new prescribers.
- Facilitate in timely product registrations.
Experience & Qualification
- With 10 years of relevant industry experience in an MNC or reputed National Company.
- MBA/MSc -Advantageous
- Has an understanding and experience of driving nutrition business and OTC products.
Core Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Leadership: devise business strategy, drive performance.
- Proactive with strong networking skills
- Able to build high performing teams
- Able to negotiate effectively
- Result oriented and adaptable
- Financial acumen and ability to manage P&L of the country
- Open to working in a startup environment
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Monday to Friday, flexible (can be discussed)
Location: Work from home for now but will report to office once it has been set up
Industry: Healthcare Organization - Pharma is their forte but they operate in consumer sphere as well. Operations are in 22 countries through business partners.