This is an amazing career opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and a supportive environment who treats each other like family.
Manila Recruitment is a full-service recruitment consultancy providing executive, expert, and technical recruitment support for the Filipino market. We are the leader in innovation for recruitment solutions in the Philippines since 2010. We were born from entrepreneurial roots, and carefully crafted into a full-service consultancy that delivers a suite of innovative headhunting and talent sourcing solutions. Our expertise is defined by an unparalleled understanding of the “big picture” business needs of our clients, and how recruitment solutions can only be tailored for optimum results when a holistic view is taken.
The Manila Recruitment difference is rooted in our passion to scour the globe for cutting-edge developments in recruitment science. We get genuinely excited by developments in social sourcing strategies, web 3.0 tools for headhunters and areas of innovation that can help us deliver the best client and candidate experiences. We identify and deliver the latest international recruitment strategies specifically adapted for headhunting talent within the Filipino market. Producing unrivalled access to perfectly matched, previously undiscoverable talent for our clients. The recipe is simple, innovation, international best practice, combined with local market knowledge, a candidate database of over 40,000 and growing, and of course our greatest asset – simply the best team of passive talent sourcing, end-to-end recruitment consultants in the Philippines!
- Perform Bank Reconciliation as directed and manage all banking duties required by the business.
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded properly.
- Assist with office projects and undertake any other specific duties as required by the business.
- Oversee daily operations of Accounts and address operations issues to ensure operational effectiveness.
- In-charge of AR & AP and full month end closing process.
- AR Functions checking of transactions to applying receipts
- AP Functions checking and posting of AP transactions
- Closure of books Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ensure timely submission of Financial Statements & Schedules Monthly, Quarterly and Annually; (Prepare and Interpret Financial Statements)
- Ensure timely submission and payment of government remittances and compliance to BIR requirements; (prepares and submits government reports and remittances)
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures where necessary.
- Monitors company funds conscientiously at all times.
- Liaise with external auditors for audit compliance work quarterly and yearly.
- Assist in the annual forecast and budget process.
- Knowledge in Philippines Taxation
- Payroll and Leave Management
- Bookkeeping and Disbursements
Overall Purpose of the Role:
The General Accountant will report directly to the CEO. The role is essential in making sure that the company’s books are well-organized. The role is also critical in making sure that the organization’s cash flow is updated while bank reconciliation is consistently performed at agreed specified times.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in General Accounting with hands-on experience in full-set of accounts.
- CPA is preferred
- Equipped with working knowledge of statutory and BIR Regulations (and Philippine Government Requirements)
- Well versed in Accounting and Finance procedures
- Experience in accounting system/software such as QuickBooks
- Excellent Spreadsheet Skills and Reporting Skills
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Systems
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a critical thinker and analytical
- Superior organizational skills and attention to details
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
- Self-starter, hands-on & independent with positive work attitude and cheerful personality
- Has an experience working as an Individual Contributor
- Must have an experience working in a start-up company
- Advantageous: with HR Experience
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full time
Location: Work from home
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Expertise: Finance and Accounting