As a Senior Scrum Master, you will facilitate high-quality, high-performance software engineering within dedicated value-delivery teams.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are expanding their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their excellent team of IT Professionals and they are in search for a passionate, skillful and team - oriented Senior Software Engineer who possesses exemplary technical skills.
This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative teams who are in the top of their game. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for excellence, continuous development, and growth as a leader in the technology industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deeply understand what is valuable to the customer(s) and work with them to clearly articulate their measures of success.
- Elicit and maintain a current schedule of customer deadlines and any other relevant key dates.
- Work closely with our customers (aka Product Owners) to ensure business expectations and release plans are closely aligned.
- Develop, publish, and update release plans/iteration plans (using our PM tools), such that our customers and team(s) have a clear vision of the future that encompasses hard business deadlines, business goals and stakeholder expectations.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with our customers, to ensure they are rarely unhappily surprised (nb. regular, happy surprise is great!).
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, particularly Daily Standups, Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, and Demos.
- Teach and coach their team(s) as required, to achieve high conscious competence in the Scrum mindset and practices, for all team members.
- Ensure that no more than one day goes by, before roadblocks to team progress are identified. Do whatever it takes to remove roadblocks fast.
- Ensure the team’s Project Management (PM) system is up-to-date on a daily basis.
- Work diplomatically and empathetically to find positive outcomes from conflict.
- Support the Product Owner, and “manage upwards” as required.
- Act as a proxy Product Owner for their team, where necessary.
- Work closely with our Engagement Managers (EMs) to ensure positive customer relations. Escalate political and other business challenges to EMs as soon as they emerge.
- Use their best judgement to ensure that O&B’s best interests are always the highest priority.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: Project Management