This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure to career advancement opportunities and who would like to be part of an open and approachable management team - creating a great working environment.
Manila Recruitment is a full service recruitment consultancy providing executive, expert and technical recruitment support for the Filipino market. We are the leader in innovation for recruitment solutions in the Philippines since 2010. We were born from entrepreneurial roots, and carefully crafted into a full-service consultancy that delivers a suite of innovative headhunting and talent sourcing solutions. Our expertise is defined by an unparalleled understanding of the “big picture” business needs of our clients, and how recruitment solutions can only be tailored for optimum results when a holistic view is taken.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to define and understand position requirements
- Account manage client relationships
- Source for and maintain networks with candidates using a variety of innovative techniques
- Handle IT and technical recruitment (strong experience in software roles and a technical understanding is required)
- Screen candidates and create a short summary report on each for presentation to clients
- Arrange candidate interview schedules with clients
- Inform candidates of their acceptance or rejection for employment
- Conduct research if necessary
- Complete workflow progress reports (using our ATS system) for presentation to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be adaptable to support all areas of our recruitment consultancy
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT technical recruitment is required
- At least 1 year experience as a direct point of contact for clients
- At least 1 year of local Filipino recruitment experience highly advantageous
- Must be experienced in dealing with international clients and team members
- Exposure to placing a variety of roles in varied industries is highly advantageous
- Must be able to demonstrate your ability to source and convert passive candidates
- Must be able to demonstrate your understanding of common IT technologies (to the level required to converse with software developer candidates).
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral) are essential
- Excellent customer service skills