An opportunity for career and skills advancement in digital space. They provide formal training courses, mentorship, cool working environment and culture are only some of the few things that are waiting for you in this company. Are these the things that you’re currently looking for in your next career move?
Our client is more than a leading Australian photo retailer. They are a community built on insight and inspiration, for photographers, by photographers. Through their retail locations, online store and events, they are driven by the relentless pursuit of better: better gear, better advice, better community and a better shopping experience. Their goal is to support one’s passion and to help in fulfilling one’s creative potential.
They are currently expanding their Manila support team for their operations and digital marketing. They need someone who can provide excellent support in improving the company’s ranking on search engines and promoting the products.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
In a nutshell, you will play a pivotal role ensuring SERP traffic is directing the right people to land on the right page. You will be required to ensure best practices and emerging trends are combined, measured and continually adapted to meet KPIs. This opportunity will also help cement your solid grounding in various SEO skills and further display your practical experience in eCommerce marketing development.
- Reach and exceed target KPIs for organic search results with focus on SERP position, Search Share, CTR, Conv Rate.
- Basic web development including practical html application, understanding of JS and CSS, Application of Meta and schema mark-up.
- Producing performance reports for ecommerce channels with recommended action.
- Intermediate to advanced organic Search Engine Optimization.
- Identifying long tail keywords that generate sales
- Implement, measure and develop strategies based on the Company’s Business Strategy and Company’s Digital Strategy to meet required KPIs.
- Implement digital marketing activities and edit content related to products, services and campaigns across search, shopping and display networks (PPC, GDN, SEM etc).
- Provide support to the Company’s Marketing Team as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or something similar is a nice-to-have but not a requirement;
- At least 3-5 years of experience doing SEO;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO and SERP positioning;
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console etc.;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail; · Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-changing work environment;
- Enthusiasm and passion for their work.
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of web development; Meta and Schema mark-up
- Familiarity with Feedonomics, Google Merchant Centre and willingness to be trained;
- Experience in Google Ads, Display Networks (Google and others).
- Experience in eCommerce or retail industry.