The successful candidate will have an opportunity for career and skills advancement in e-commerce industry. They provide British hands-on mentorship, a flexible, easy-going friendly environment, a flat hierarchy and co-operative working culture are only some of the few things that are waiting for you in this company. Are these what you’re currently looking for?
Our client is a British owned and managed company with a global marketing footprint and offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London, and Los Angeles. They connect with millions of health-conscious beauty buyers via the company’s website, social media and mass-circulation print magazines in the USA. They offer innovative skincare, hair removal, and weight loss products. They are rapidly expanding health & beauty e-commerce company and they create innovative products for a new generation of men and women worldwide searching for a unique and ethical solution to their specific health and beauty problems.
They are setting up their new office in Makati. They need someone to be part of their close-knit Marketing Operations Team of just five quick-thinking, clear-headed, smart-brained individuals. They are looking to scale-up and grow their business at a rapid pace, allowing excellent financial and career opportunities for the right candidate.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
In a nutshell, you will play an important role in establishing and growing the company’s social media presence. You will be creating, writing and implementing entire social media marketing campaigns using every available media and outlet.
- Initiate and manage all social media marketing campaigns
- Managing Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc, etc, accounts
- Creating new marketing campaigns using influencers/bloggers
- Regularly engage new influencers and bloggers
- Writing regular blogs on the company’s product websites
- Create ideas for content on the company’s product websites
- Create engaging, high-impact content, posts, photos, videos
- Assist with the creation of in-house video content
- Produce good quality waffle-free website content
- Respond to comments posts on our social media pages
- Promote our products via email marketing campaigns
- Engage in old fashioned PR to promote our products
- Produce monthly reports on all social media activity
- Generate new and exciting ways to sell our products
- Prepared to tackle out of the ordinary general duties
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising
- Knowledge of social media marketing for e-commerce
- At least 3 years of proven experience and track record in creating, writing and implementing entire social media marketing campaigns using every available media and outlet.
- Experience with Web Analytics, Google and others
- Good PC skills (basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Well organized, detail-oriented and very accurate
- Ability to work fast, think fast and hit deadlines
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to write clear, concise, grammatically correct English
- Must be driven, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience of US/Western culture would be an advantage
- Experience of marketing cosmetic, beauty products