The company is growing fast and their focus is to exceed customer service expectations. This is a great opportunity for a Partner Account Manager to help them achieve this goal and be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around. You will get to work with young and dynamic international environment and an extremely fun team to work alongside.
Our client is an online food delivery company founded in 2013. Based in London, England, it operates in two hundred cities in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Kuwait, and Taiwan. Their mission is to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. They’re bringing great food to customers in 14 countries and +300 cities.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You will be the face of the company to the local outsourced partner. You will manage the vendor relationship, while driving operational improvements for their English-speaking hub. You’ll be based in Manila but will travel now and then to London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and monitor day-to-day performance of local outsourced partner, identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities, liaising with the outsourced partner and the company’s local Head of Care on regular process made on the ground.
- Communicate local partner performance to local Head of Care and broader Customer Care Leadership.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner to appropriate team, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Lead the design and execution of sourcing strategy for new outsourced vendors (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new local outsourced partners, management of the RFP, contract renegotiation, participation in the selection process, etc.)
- Have a good overview and ability to manage the stakeholders within the outsourced partner.
- Improve the overall customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth, while managing overall cost.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- With 2-3 years’ experience in a relationship management role, preferably in a BPO vendor relationship
- Proven experience in communicating with stakeholders across levels, ranging from on-the-ground operation managers to directors/VPs
- Comfortable with working remotely and independently
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Strong customer and communication skills
- Multitasking Skills
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM
Expertise: Account Management | Client Management