This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that not only offer employment but a personal and career growth and a second family to its employee.
Daily cash management;
Debt facilities management;
Monitoring and managing the organisation's bank relationships and liquidity management;
Elicit and analyze proposals for banking and financing service;
Liaising with senior management across the organisation;
Preparing management and board reports.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or anything related;
- 8-10 years experience in a financial background;
- 5 years managerial experience;
- Experience in the retail industry is advantageous;
- Good PC skills (basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel);
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Has led a team before;
- Well organised, detail-oriented and very accurate;
- Ability to work fast, think fast and hit deadlines;
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver;
- Ability to write clear, concise, grammatically correct English;
- Must be driven, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Industry: Automotive Distribution