This opportunity awaits someone who would want to join an organization that is dynamic, fun to work in, and results oriented. The successful candidate will also be guided by visionary top management and ensure they work together towards the common goal of becoming bigger and profitable in the future.
Indigi Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore chartered company that serves as the investment and accounting center for Global Partnership for Sustainable Solutions (GPSS), LLC, a Delaware-based company established in 2015 to conduct international development for shared value and ESG impact. Indigi manages investments and finances across all GPSS subsidiaries and service companies, including GPSS Global Services, the US-chartered administrative center for GPSS and Global Action Platform, the GPSS NGO strategic partner and international university-business alliance founded in 2012 to advance scalable, sustainable solutions for abundant food, health, and prosperity. Both GPSS Global Services and Global Action Platform are chartered in the State of Tennessee, USA. Operating companies are in the Philippines.
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities:
The Office Manager provides the day-to-day administrative support to the COO and direction to the staff for the management of the GPSS Global Services office, including organization and coordination of office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational culture, effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, proactively supporting working groups and projects; updating and maintaining action plans and tasks for working groups/projects, overseeing/scheduling meetings, drafting/ finalizing and filing of corporate minutes, streamlining administrative procedures, overseeing/maintaining corporate files and records, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive, and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the organization. This position has a high degree of interaction with the COO, Managing Partners, Advisory Board, business partners and clients, the public, and other staff in Nashville, Singapore, and the Philippines, so must be able to represent the company to its multiple stakeholders with tact, dignity, and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring office efficiency and effectiveness to support the successful implementation of the company’s strategic plan, including planning and execution of efficient office layouts/work stations, equipment procurement in coordination with the IT department, maintaining service agreements, and maintaining office systems and teams.
• Oversee project management, assigning staff and resources appropriately to ensure successful outcomes.
• Evaluate and manage staff performance.
• Organize orientation and training of new staff members.
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
• Assist in assigned corporate communications, including routine updates to the website, news releases, and information sharing through Constant Contacts to the company’s stakeholders.
• Under direction of Partners or COO, create draft PowerPoint slides and presentations.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, including management of Partners’ and executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments, primarily in the US.
• Organize and assure reliable conference calls/video conferences utilizing a wide variety of platforms.
• Provide general support and hospitality to visitors.
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and current, establish and monitor procedures for record-keeping and ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
• Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands.
• Remain updated on technical and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, and building networks with fellow professionals.
Skills / Qualifications:
•Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred. (High School diploma may be acceptable with additional proven administrative experience in a senior position.)
• 3-5 years of strong office management and/or senior administrative experience.
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Knowledge of management, accounting, and administrative practices and procedures
• Knowledge of human resources management practices and policies
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 40 hours per week
Industry: Renewables & Environment