This is a great opportunity to join a company with tremendous business growth.
Our client founded in 2012 is an online marketplace for tourism companies in Iceland. They remain the world's largest collaboration for Icelandic travel services. Their online platform provides unprecedented access to customer reviewed tours, accommodation and rental cars in Iceland, as well as unique packages, customized to meet the wishes of seasoned and first-time visitors alike.
They have been recognized as Iceland's Leading Travel Agency at the World Travel Awards in both 2018 and 2019. With a wealth of resources, presented in eleven languages, our client stands out as the most comprehensive source for Icelandic travel information in existence. Featuring everything from in-depth articles to extensive travel blogs and offering the chance to connect directly with locals for expert, first-hand guidance.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for the direction, coordination, quality and productivity of contact center operations. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to initiate process improvements, and keep pace with the growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer focused and metrics driven environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manages team members to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of travel regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Set up and maintains service, including managing Sales and Service team members and evaluating efficiency
- Resolves service problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly monitor work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met
- Oversees team members; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of managing experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Ability and desire to relocate to take advantage of future growth opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Leadership experience
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Flexible
Location: Pasay City