This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned Financial Executive to be part of our client as it moves forward joining the Philippine Stock Exchange in the next two years, the role being vital to this exciting growth of the organization. In this era, Internet connectivity is an essential to stay competitive and connected to businesses and consumers alike.
Our client is a start-up company that has been operating since 2015. Engaged in providing Business to Business Internet connectivity using the fastest Japanese fiber optic technology network infrastructure. It is backed a leading Type I Japanese Telecommunications company so you can be assured that they serve efficient and reliable connection at par with global standards.
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities:
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of a company has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. The CFO job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of an executive management team, the CFO will interact with various members of a company, both senior and junior.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Manage investment and capital management and provide investment analysis.
- Work with appointed underwriter – lawyer and liaise with executives for the IPO legwork – SEC, and other business or government entities while ensuring compliance with the directives, governing law and the likes.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Preferably with more than 15 years of Finance Experience in a leadership level
- At least 5 years as Chief Financial Officer
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- Experience in IPO is an advantage or have worked for a Publicly listed organization
- Experience in Treasury is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
Expertise: Accounting and Finance