This opportunity awaits someone who wants to become a part of a team who is up to the challenge of bringing the company to the next level. His/her contributions will be one of the key factors in making this happen.
Our client is a locally registered global tech consulting and software development company that aims to connect with corporate innovators to help in building disruptive solutions. They use innovative solutions and help SMEs-sized companies specially in the FMCG industry. They set up their team in Manila in 2009 and since then have grown their team to 41 full-time employees.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You are responsible to sell an app that provides a complete end to end integrated retail platform covering direct to consumer and business to business engagement to FMCG and other enterprise accounts as well as its rewards system platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell the app and rewards system platform to FMCG and other enterprise accounts
- Recruit and onboard wholesalers and distributors
- Create plans for sari-sari store recruitment
- Build a subscription business for the app similar to Shopify and sell it
- Building relationships with top FMCG brands
- Build sales strategies to boost sales performance and profitability
- Build and maintain long-term relationship with clients
- On occasions, be called upon to sell staff leasing, project-based work and help in account and client management
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG (trade marketing, distribution management)
- 2 years’ experience in E-Commerce / Online Marketplace
- Strong local experience and FMCG connections
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Good presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Advantageous: Has experience dealing with international clients
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday – Friday; Can start 9am or 10am (8 hour working shift)
Location: During the quarantine you may work from home but once everything goes back to normal you will be required to report to their QC office.
Industry: Software Development
Expertise: Business Development / Sales