This opportunity awaits someone who wants to have career growth and work in a very dynamic environment.
Our client, with headquarters in Australia, is one of the leading Charter Boat agencies since it was established in 2009. The company offers different cruise packages depending on the needs of the client. Due to its business growth, the company decided to establish its back-office operations in the Philippines to support its global clientele base.
They are currently looking for self-motivated, creative and “get-things-done” individual with the desire to make an impact and have a very important role in a growing team.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This role will be in charge of developing and executing the company’s SEO strategy for the whole company to support the business initiatives set by the Senior Management Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the company to achieve its aims and objectives;
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans;
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve the website’s usability, design, content, and conversion;
- Develop and manage SEO campaigns; across multiple channels utilizing tools and techniques as appropriate
- Work with external agencies when required to develop the online presence;
- Capable of doing a full audit of the website.
- Build and maintain visibility across all digital channels
Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of up-to-date best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of SEO experience
- Advanced level on Google AdWords campaign;
- Advanced level on Google Analytics;
- Hands-on experience testing and measuring all aspects of SEM
- You’re smart, enthusiastic and love to do great work.
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re highly organized and think three steps ahead.
- Prioritization and planning is second nature to you.
- If you can’t do or don’t know something, you put your hand up early and ask for help.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 7am to 4pm then Australian Daylight Savings times
Location: During the quarantine, you may work from home but once everything goes back to normal you will be required to report to their Makati office.
Industry: Boat Rental