Founded in 2000, our client is an Australian leading mobile messaging solution that helps businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise level – better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds and more that 50,000 customers worldwide, the client drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love. Messaging solutions such as alerts and notifications, billing and payment, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are used by leading brands in healthcare, education, retail, utilities, and other industries. They have offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand with a total of 250 employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of application functionality in .Net code
• Write high-quality, efficient code using ASP.NET, C# and SQL server in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
• Develop or maintain software to be used by the company to facilitate defined business process
• Create and test sample codes
• Effectively work with clients, users and your team to develop functional and non-functional system requirements
• Document processes and development projects
• Perform all other duties assigned by the IT Manager
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field is preferred but not required
• 3 - 5 years of hands – on experience with ASP.net, SQL Server and C#
• Passion for a clean and beautiful code with an eye for simplicity
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
• Working laptop or desktop and stable internet connection
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
• .Net Core
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Work from home
Expertise: Software Development