This is a great opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a rapidly evolving industry. A fast-growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach.
Our client founded in 2011 and with a team in California, Connecticut, Malaysia and India focus exclusively on direct response and customer acquisition for their inhouse eCommerce brands. They are dedicated to replacing everyday humdrum commodities with superior lifestyle solutions. They create and market products that support people in their daily pursuits; be it health, fitness, beauty, or lifestyle. Everything in their growing line of must-have brands is conceptualized, designed, developed, branded, and sold in-house by our quality-obsessed team members. They play a hands-on role from spark to supernova because they do not want anything to get in the way of providing the best customer experience possible.
Our client is a hands-on full-stack marketing company. They create, manage, and own everything they touch. They do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand they create. They won't let anything slow them down, hamstring our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that isto do it themselves.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
This role will manage a team based in the Philippines and work remotely from home. This will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager. You will have the opportunity to master your skills. And the autonomy to make decisions and test out new ideas to achieve great results. You will be impacting the lives of their customers by providing top-level customer service daily and you will be impacting the lives of 10+ people on your team by coaching and developing them daily.
They are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Care Team Lead to lead their e-commerce department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding hospitality to their customers by developing effective customer care procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer care position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a customer care team consisting of 4-6 people.
• Hire, train, and develop new customer experience associates.
• Provide training and documentation for department related touchpoint systems.
• Effectively coach and guide associates to consistently hit metrics and provide an amazing customer experience and hospitality.
• Answering Team Member questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by Team Members.
• Responsible for developing weekly and hourly agent schedules based on business needs.
• Responsible for providing critical feedback when needed
• Meticulously immaculate documentation around coaching for direct reports
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency.
• Create a continual learning environment for customer care team on new products and services
• Implement effective customer care procedures, policies, and standards.
• Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Communicate any web content errors or issues to the appropriate channels for immediate resolution.
• Analyze and manage online fraud protection program and systems. Responsible for managing any credit card chargebacks that are accrued.
• Summarize and report department metrics and goals to business executives
• Manage budget relating to headcount and operating expenses for team.
• Identify issues and trends, then develop, and implement solutions.
Must-have Skills / Qualifications:
• 5 years of eCommerce Direct2Consumer customer service management experience.
• Proven record of managing a team of 10+ Team Members to achieve its annual goals.
• Experience managing virtual assistants and remote workers.
• Proven record of developing and promoting Team Members.
• Energetic and infectious leadership in a fast-paced environment. Interacts well with all departments.
• Strong time management and planning skills.
• Detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
• Experience using Gorgias or equivalent such as Zendesk, Shopify, and Shipstation.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 12AM to 9AM
Location: WORK FROM HOME
Industry: Direct To Consumer
Expertise: Customer Service