This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is looking for work-life-balance, an opportunity to be in a very supportive environment, and an opportunity for their efforts to be recognized.
Our client is a well-known Philippine delivery service application that allows customers to access the best and widest selection of food and drinks anytime they want. Their aim is to bridge the flavors of thousands of restaurants to millions of Filipinos by transforming everyone’s food delivery experience through their API by providing a platform for anyone to order food on-demand, they help empower restaurants (big and small) and continuously pave new opportunities for Filipinos to earn and make ends meet.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
To build and grow a passionate and capable local team to provide magical delivery experience to customers and improve financial sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial and key operational metrics of all the departments under the city operations including driver operations, merchant operations, delivery operations and business development
- In charge of the operational strategy through data analytics, project management, and P&L management
- Oversee the business-critical initiatives, both the supply and demand to generate growth and profitability
- Design strategies that consider market and competitive analysis and customer segment penetration plans that support business growth and enhance brand equity.
- In-charge of customer service
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Previous start-up experience driving fast growth in a management role
- Obsession in providing the best user experience and aligning every part of the team behind that obsession
- Data-driven to diagnose and prioritize the most important problems and also identity and validate solutions
- Excellent communications and leader with the ability to inspire, lead, educate and influence the local team and also cross-functional teams to get the result
- Strong process management with the ability to visualize, manage and improve processes at great granularity
- Strong operator with the ability to implement initiatives effectively and efficiently over a large network
- Must be knowledgeable with P&L
- Must have start-up experience
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – flexi start time between 8 AM – 10 PM
Location: During the quarantine, you may work from home but once everything goes back to normal you will be required to report to their Makati office.