This is an awesome role for someone who is looking for endless learning opportunities and someone who wants to become up-to-date with the most cutting-edge technologies such as NodeJS, AngularJS, Jenkins, MongoDB, Git, and Amazon AWS. Career growth, collaborative working environment, and dynamic roles are only some of the few things that are waiting for you.
Our client is the Largest Australian non-bank lender company that’s headquartered in Brisbane. They have multiple loan service such as Home loans, Car loans, Equipment Finance, Investment Fund High Livez, and Term deposits. For the last 39 years, our client has provided over 100,000 home loans. They are currently managing $10 billion in mortgages and $250 million in cash investments with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Singapore.
They have a team in Ortigas that’s comprised of 160 - 170 back-end support offices and 5-6 IT Developers FTE’s. They are currently ramping up their IT team and they are looking for proactive and energetic Full Stack Developers to work on cool and exciting current and future applications.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You will work on both front-end and back-end of our client’s applications. Proactive in giving suggestions on how to improve the current applications and new application ideas.
They have a fast-paced environment in which they are implementing Agile. For you to be successful, you must be highly adaptable to any such environment, comfortable working with an offshore team, can be an individual contributor, and must have excellent English communication skills.
Must-have Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with AngularJS/Angular and NodeJS
- Experiencing creating/maintaining and integrating with RESTFUL APIs
- Git experience and competence using the command line interface
- Experience with CSS, Flexbox, Grid layout and knowledge of responsive frameworks and libraries such as bootstrap.
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding of software design patterns, SOLID principles
Advantageous skills or nice-to-haves:
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins or Docker)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Code and maintain front-end and back-end components
- Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of existing software applications which will entail the review and understanding of the project scope, solutions requirements/design, and the software development life cycle.
- Maintain and assist with other aspects of technical operations including all software components, infrastructure, hosting, and security as best as you are able.
- Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications and respond quickly to critical issues.
- Gather and document requirements and design creations which include leading (guiding and mentoring) other members of the team at times.
- Interact/communicate with other members of the business and other external resources.
- Assist other team members in the understanding of processes and technologies to ensure the team can work together to maintain the system long term.
- Keeping up to date with current technology knowledge including coding languages, technology platforms, security, and industry trends.
- Setup, manage and maintain infrastructure to run current and future software applications, on a variety of operating system platforms.
- Assist the company with how we can improve our application over time.