The company offers an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and cutting-edge technologies within a friendly, supportive, and highly collaborative environment.
Our client is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC), and data analytics. They enable organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create systems & business-relevant test cases, test plans, data, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts.
- Participate in reviews of business requirements and application designs.
- Ensure proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications.
- Write and reproduce accurate software problem reports.
- Define and implement quality process improvements focused on defect prevention.
- Ensure test environment reflects business requirements for test execution.Execute automated test scripts for most complex projects.
- Coordinate test schedules, work, and resource plans; manages progress of all test activities against plan.
- Identify and manages critical path of testing
- Ensure execution of project regression testing tasks.
- Analyze and reports overall test status and results.
- Identify test issues and reports to stakeholders
- Define and coordinates production verification and validation.
- Perform risk analysis at project management level.
- Contribute to the development of organizational objectives.
- Assist in developing departmental technical policies and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or other related courses is highly preferred
- Highly skilled in test automation
- 2-5 years of experience writing unit tests in PyUnit, Mocha/Chai etc.
- Collaborative, team-player, and passionate
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in keeping up to date with the fast-moving world of software quality testing as technologies and processes continue to evolve.
- 2 years of experience working with restful APIs.
- Karma Framework
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Pasig City
Industry: Information Technology (Software)
Expertise: IT/Quality Assurance/Tester