Be an Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager to one of the biggest seafood companies in the US.
The client is currently one of the most successful seafood companies in southern California providing over 5,000 fresh and frozen seafood products.
They manage fishing vessels,harvest sites and processing plants throughout the world with the subsidiaries in North America,Latin America and Asia.
They comply with all government food safety requirements and employ state-of-the-art technology throughout the business to ensure that the brands are at the cutting edge of today’s lifestyle.
They put great emphasis on customer service with specially trained associates.
As a strong advocate of sustaining the world’s seafood resources, they recognize that employing good environmental practices benefit everyone that is involved in the supply chain from the supplier to the end user.
You will be ensuring that the company receives payments for goods and services and records these transactions accordingly. You will be responsible for securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies.You are organised and have a keen eye for detail to spot any issues that may arise.
Ensuring the highest moral standards, experience in handling highly confidential information and ensure first-class service to the internal and external partners.You are a dedicated team player,self-motivated, extremely organized,detail-oriented,and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and participate in all the day-to-day accounts receivable activities.
- Maintaining the billing system.
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Manage the accounts receivable associates and oversee their daily tasks.
- Recruit, train and develop new hires as the team continues to scale.
- Research and resolve escalated accounting inquiries.
- Communicate effectively to promote favorable partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other related fields of study
- Experience: 5-10 years within AR
- Supervision: 5 years in supervisory experience
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze issues and recommend/implement solutions
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, strong command of the English language
- Highest moral standards and safekeeping of confidential information