Be an Accounts Receivable Associate to one of the biggest seafood companies in the US.
The client is currently one of the most successful seafood companies in southern California providing over 5,000 fresh and frozen seafood products.
They manage fishing vessels, harvest sites and processing plants throughout the world with the subsidiaries in North America, Latin America and Asia.
They comply with all government food safety requirements and employ state-of-the-art technology throughout the business to ensure that the brands are at the cutting edge of today’s lifestyle. They put great emphasis on customer service with specially trained associates. As a strong advocate of sustaining the world’s seafood resources, they recognize that employing good environmental practices benefit everyone that is involved in the supply chain - from the supplier to the end user.
You will be responsible in ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the receivables portfolio is maintained within satisfactory company and industry standards.
- Performs cash application of payments.
- Generates and sends out invoices.
- Performs credit note processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other related fields of study.
- At least 2 years within AR doing cash application, invoicing and credit note processing.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Excel and Office Suite.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, strong command of the English language.
- Highest moral standards and safekeeping of confidential information.