You will be the company’s first line of defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats. This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work in a company that advocates that people are its greatest asset, promotes openness and transparency while boasting of its family type, close-knit multi-cultural working environment packaged in a large scale organization.
Our client is an Australian-headquartered, significant industry player servicing as a technology integrator founded in 2004. The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative solutions to Service Providers, Enterprise Customers and Small to Medium Businesses via Networking, Collaboration, Security, Data Center, Internet of Things, Cloud and many more solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, test, and troubleshoot technologies & Identify, diagnose, and resolve information security issues.
• Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats
• Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
• Implement large network security projects in a multi-vendor environment
• Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organisation
• Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
• Analyse existing multi-tenant customer/technology environment with different routing/switching/load balancing/services considerations
• Gather networking requirements and have technical workshops with the customer
• Evaluate technical options and offer options and recommendations to the customer
• Produce design documentation such as HLD and LLD and present the design to customer network platform owner team, explaining customer requirements and the design decisions made
• Produce network implementation plans (MOPs) and present the design to customer network platform owner team, explaining implementation steps along with any potential risks or impacts
• Network implementation during customer maintenance windows and network troubleshooting in multi-tenant in the customer environment
• Implement configuration changes requests and new installations
• Scripting network automation
• Produce Knowledge Transfer material and present and training of the solution implemented to customers, partners, and colleagues.
• Follow internal flows and systems to support project delivery
• Work with Customers, Architect, Account Manager and the delivery team
• Stays up to date on developments in technology and innovation
• Delivering consistently excellent customer service to customers, from the first service request of the day to the last one of the days.
• Security Vendor: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Fortinet
• Security Technology: F5 GTM/LTM, IpSec VPN, SSL VPN, NAT, Proxy, ACLs, Stateful Firewalls
• Platform: Cisco, Juniper, F5
• Scripting Language: Python
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Technology or Equivalent
• 5+ years of solid working experience on provisioning, deployment, configuration, and administration of many different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software
• CCNA certification accompanied with strong 3+ years of experience in Network Security (Candidates who has higher years of experience and stronger experience in Network Security but with no certification/s can be considered)
• Experience with End-to-end troubleshoot
• Strong Knowledge of security fundamentals
• Strong Knowledge of network fundamentals
• Experience in configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices
• Experience with a focus in areas such as systems, network, and/or application security
• Understanding of best practices in security engineering, including secure development, cryptography, network security, security operations, systems security, policy, and/or incident response.
• Experience with internet security issues, cloud architectures, and threat landscape
• Knowledge of web protocols, common attacks, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
• Technical Low-Level Design (LLD) and (HLD) design exposure across LAN, WAN network communication systems
• Experience in Scripting automation
• Experience in Security project implementations
• Ability to multitask on changing priorities
• Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and working a multicultural team environment
• Ability to solve complex problems involving multiple products
• Ability to effectively present technological concepts to a wide audience.
• Ability to influence the development of industry wide standards.
• Must be able to work independently
• CCNP Security Certification
• F5 Certification