This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who is hungry to prove themselves that they can deliver high-quality results. You will be one of the important members of their local company since you will be a part of their pioneering team in Manila.
Our client is a corporate incubator and product development accelerator. They fund and build disruptive start-ups in partnership with the world’s most forward-thinking companies. They start by identifying corporate partners’ core problems. Then, with a focus on Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics they fund and develop advanced technologies that deliver impact-driven solutions.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Technical Product Manager will participate in the creation of exciting new robotics products and business opportunities for the B2B industry including
The Technical Product Manager will participate in the creation of exciting new robotics products and business opportunities for the B2B industry including unmanned autonomous vehicles, food automation technologies and other automation systems.
- Assist team leader in the development of the customer-focused product strategy for Robotic products in B2B industry
- Transform Voice-of-Customer / Needs into clear product requirement specification
- Assist in creating mid-long-term product/business strategy and vision for the robotic products
- Identify, establish and manage technology and business partnerships critical to the success of new robotics products
- Collaborate with Sales Team in identifying, defining and quantifying new business opportunities
- Collaborate with Engineering team (Local & International) to document product roadmap, detailed requirements, and functional specifications documents
- 3~5 years of prior experience in product management and/or product engineering
- Must be a graduate of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical discipline
- Experience in robotics is a MUST
- Background in developing and launching physical products
- Technical background (Product Development / Product Engineering) is a MUST
- Good communication skills are a must as this role requires extensive communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in AI, Autonomous Driving, ML, Automation
- Familiarity with B2B business practices a plus
- Established network of industry relationships preferred
Job title: Technical Product Manager
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm Manila time. There might be days that the start time will be at 7am to 4pm.
Location: During the quarantine, you may work from home but once everything goes back to normal you will be required to report to their Makati office.
Industry: Robotics / AI / Big Data
Expertise: Product Development, Product Engineering