This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the most exciting Fun-working Company. This opportunity awaits someone who wants to have career growth and work in a very dynamic environment.
Our Client is a solutions provider for the Video Game Industry. They were established in 2010 by veterans of the Philippines Video Game Publishing Industry, with the goal of utilizing their publishing and live operations experience to provide a higher value and more encompassing type of support.
Their goal is to provide talented gamers with the necessary training and guidance in the methods behind the development, publishing, management, and support of online games, and set them on the road to becoming industry veterans.
If you have a passion for Online Games, or the Video Game Industry in General, and have the responsibility, resourcefulness, and reliability to become the best at what you do, then we encourage to send your application to become the next valued addition to their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a group or several groups of people
• Address team schedule changes, employee concerns, and operational issues
• Represent the company well by serving as a role model to subordinates
• Create and implement rules/standards in order to maintain discipline in the office
• Conduct coaching, counselling, performance reviews for skill improvement
• Use appropriate judgment regarding department or employee concerns
• Guide employees who encounter difficulties at work
• Create and implement Operational strategies on a daily basis
• Foresee possible operational problems and create solid solutions
• Submit deliverables in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
• Determine the things that need to be prioritized
• Drive with daily operations
• Interview and assess applicants to meet operational requirements
• Ensure the smooth transition of new employees
• Conduct training for new employees
• Continuously improve employees' skills through follow-up training
• Train and motivate subordinates to reach a leadership position
• Provide quality and efficient customer support to clients/players
• Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures
• Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
• Degree in Information Technology or other related course is a plus
• At least 2 years (or more) leadership background/experience in IT Enabled Operations and/or Customer Support
• Preferably with 1-year (or more) background/experience in Technical Writing, Quality Control or Knowledge Management
• Passion for Online Games is a plus
• Microsoft Office and Google Suites proficiency
• Strong and positive personality
• Can multitask and can always stay focused
• Has good time management skills
• Due diligence and awareness
• Has Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to relay procedures/processes clearly to all departments
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Can write accurate and neat documents (i.e. Training Manuals)
• Meticulous or pays attention to details carefully
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time – Shifting Schedule
Expertise: Customer Support