This opportunity awaits someone who wants to have career growth and work in a very dynamic environment.
Our client, with headquarters in Australia, is one of the leading Charter Boat agencies since it was established in 2009. The company offers different cruise packages depending on the needs of the client. Due to its business growth, the company decided to establish its back-office operations in the Philippines to support its global clientele base.
They are currently looking for self-motivated, creative and “get-things-done” individuals with the desire to make an impact and have a very important role in a growing team.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, selling the services of the company, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound inquiries, sales, and customer service
- Respond to pre and after-sales via email and chat
- Sell the services of the company - Boat Hire, Harbour Cruises, Christmas and New Year’s Eve Cruises, Super Yachts as some examples
- Responsible for outbound lead generation – comment from social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, call clients and list given by the Sales Team Lead
- Maintains relationships with current and new clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone and email.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in customer service, inbound and outbound sales
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-changing work environment
- Have a positive, confident and determined approach
Advantageous skills or nice – to - have:
• Experience with coordinating hotel events