This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who is hungry to prove that they can deliver high-quality results.
Our client at its core is a customer experience company and they started in 2019 here in the Philippines. They help their partners optimize the customer journey from initial acquisition to throughout the lifecycle of each customer. Their mission is to drive customer loyalty and engagement by creating an exceptional experience at every touchpoint. Their services include outsourced customer care, technology including artificial intelligence/machine learning, and consulting services.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Operations Manager will be the over-all in-charge of the day-to-day operations/delivery of multiple accounts as well as the implementation of agreed-upon strategies with top management.
- Accountable for the strategic development and day to day delivery of multiple accounts
- Conduct staff performance reviews to assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
- Aid human resources department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
- Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance, and scheduling expenses.
- Summarize, collect, and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends, and active participation in team projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- At least 3 years of management experience in a BPO industry setting
- At least 8 years working in the BPO industry
- Experience in inbound customer service/back office
- A strategic and inspiring leader that provides leadership and direction to the team creating and embedding a culture where continuous improvement is embraced
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders to build strong relationships and develop cross-functional working
- A leader that mentors and develops the team by; providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Strong people management skills
- Critical thinker
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communicator
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time - Monday to Friday, 10pm to 7am.
Location: Pasig City