- Commit to desired outcomes … define desired outcomes and achieve them vigorously
- Challenge assumptions … to ensure great outcomes
- Prudent optimism … glass-half-full, with a dose of caution to challenge our assumptions
- No egos, no jerks … no joke
- Responsibilities/Outcomes Focus: Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years industrial experience successfully developing robotic/mechatronic/automation systems.
- Strong software engineering skills in C++ and Python
- Expertise developing on Linux operating systems and for Linux operating systems.
- Expertise with version control with Git
- Experience developing, debugging, and maintaining production code.
Additional Desired Experience
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Robotics software, realtime software, and simulation environments
- Bash scripting
- Docker, CI/CD, CMake
- Web and mobile application development
- Machine learning & computer vision; data science (collecting, analyzing, and manipulating large data sets)
- Agile development, continuous integration, testing, and deployments