This is an amazing career opportunity to be part of a well-established, flexible and fast-growing company. This is a work from home set up with long-term position offered.
Our client was founded in 2018 to provide digital advertising services to addiction treatment centers. The vision started when their founder was moved to bridge the gap between addiction patients and reliable treatment centers.
Addiction is a real struggle and it has unfortunately plagued even our closest families and friends. As a result, our client have resolved to provide affordable yet high-quality digital services to rehab clinics that treat addiction.
Although their main target market is the addiction treatment space, they have also expanded to other industries such as speech pathology clinics, flooring companies, and many others. With over a decade of experience in the digital marketing arena, they have positioned themselves to meet the growing need for localized search results. They continues to relentlessly innovate on new digital opportunities such as pay-per-click ads, website development, content strategy, and social media management. The company has been growing in the digital advertising field ever since.
The headquarters is based in Portland, OR and a majority of the workforce is based in the Philippines.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of high level SEO strategies for the clients. You will be responsible for aligning with content, social media, and reporting teams to ensure that all departments are working seamlessly and towards the same goals.
- Lead, develop and execute successful SEO strategies for clients
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Follow global best practice SEO processes and guidelines to ensure client success through methodical, planned and executed SEO strategies
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Make sure operations are running smoothly and effectively according to plan and schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of SEO experience.
- Most of the SEO work is around local SEO, so from an experience standpoint, someone with experience in this area.
- Preferably from a Digital Agency who handled multiple clients.
- Thorough understanding and proven experience with on page and off page SEO practices;
- Understanding of content building in relation to SEO and lead generation and can identify priorities for the content team;
- Data-driven approach to measuring performance, making decisions, and achieving business goals
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Analytical, organized, detail-oriented and results driven
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: M-F, 6am to 3pm
Location: Wok from home
Industry: Digital Agency