As a Front-end Developer you will be working on maintaining new and existing applications. You will be involved in end-to-end development, working closely with your team lead, other developers, and testers.
Our client is an Australian company and one of the world’s largest online wholesale marketplaces that ranks suppliers according to their quality, not according to their advertising spend. They are an exclusive trade marketplace for certified companies around the world. Their mission is to build the world’s most trusted B2B marketplace, connecting quality conscious buyers with high-quality, compliant, certified companies. They goal is to create a world where consumers have reliable access to businesses who can prove they do the right thing by their customers, employees, and the environment through certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participation in stand-ups and planning with the team
• Analysis, requirements clarification and defining acceptance criteria
• Design, development, maintenance, and local testing of front-end applications
• Work with leads and testers for testing in pre-production environment
• End-to-end delivery of work items through to deployment
Skills / Qualifications:
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in front-end development using ReactJS
• Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and comparable languages
• Solid understanding and experience with web design, responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices.
• Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
• Experience in Jira for managing the work
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• Sense of ownership
• Must be proactive and self-motivated
Advantageous but not required:
• Experience integrating with REST APIs and NodeJS