This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative, and philanthropic company. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement in Software Engineering.
Our client is a US-headquartered, multinational billion-dollar beauty and personal care company founded in 1984. The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative products that feature only premium, wholesome ingredients. Their scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established the company as a premier anti-aging company.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT Professionals and they are in search of an innate problem solver, skillful and self-motivated Software Engineers who are competent in developing existing and ground-up applications in a timely fashion.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As a Software Engineer for mobile, you will lead the team with the creation of effective and resilient software solutions through Agile SDLC implementation and help induce Agile cross-team collaboration in adherence to industry standard practices such as SAFe and Scrum@Scale.
You are also to identify possible and concurrent bottlenecks, take actions and be able to mentor and teach junior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field
- At least 3+ years in mobile software development
- At least 3+ years of experience in developing iOS or Android applications
- At least 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience in Debugging and providing Hot fixes in on mobile.
- May be able to provide out of the box solutions in mobile development.
- Experience with Git, GitLab, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Understanding of Flutter framework
- Problem-solving. Every software engineer faces problems during the development process. So, it’s vital for a good developer to look at the issues objectively and solve them effectively.
- Creativity. Developers need to look at things from a different perspective and come up with new unobvious solutions.
- Teamwork. Flutter developers work on projects with a bunch of other specialists like designers, project managers, and quality assurance specialists.
- Communication skills. Developers work as a team, so they need to communicate with each other quite effectively. During the development, software developers brainstorm new ideas and discover the best solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create effective and resilient software solutions
- Implement high quality code that performs well, is easy to maintain and understand
- Optimize software for industry best practices
- Solve complex software and algorithmic problems independently
- Create software that has an impact beyond the scope of a single project or initiative
- Teach others how to approach problem solving
- Lead agile SDLC implementation for at least one team
- Help to implement agile cross-team collaboration using industry standard practices such as
- Lead the team in identifying impediments and taking actions to resolve them
- Lead the way in improving test coverage
- Use data and measurements to accelerate the pace of work without compromising quality