This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative e-commerce and web development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative and philanthropic company. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement in Quality Engineering
Our client is a US-headquartered, multinational billiondollar beauty and personal care company founded in 1984.The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative products that feature only premium, wholesome ingredients. Their scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established the company as a premier anti – aging company. They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT Professionals and they are in search for a skillful and self-motivated Senior Quality Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and build tooling, scalable and maintainable test infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
• Work directly with your cross-functional team to understand product requirements and use cases to arrive at End to End test scenarios and execute them to ensure product release readiness.
• Performing white-box testing to increase testing effectiveness.
• Develop detailed, comprehensive, and wellstructured test plans and test cases.
• Contribute to the effort to evaluate and select the best toolset(s) to use for test automation and ensure that they are interoperable with our continuous integration pipeline.
• Develop and maintain automation test framework, test tools, take care of software quality while developing features.
• Diagnose issues, report defects, and develop regression tests to discover re-occurrences.
• Drive metrics with engineering peers to monitor code coverage; recommend bug prevention strategies and implement other quality measures.
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies and estimation activities.
• Stay current with the latest test automation best practices and share your findings with your team and larger Quality Assurance practice.
• Perform/coordinate performance (load and stress) testing of systems and code in order to identify capabilities, bottlenecks and points of failure.
• Review all changes to ensure the change management process is adhered to prior to deployment to a production environment.
• Represent and seek approval for changes identified by the change management process as needing additional oversight by the Global Change Advisory Board.
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
• Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
• 8-10 years of experience in Software QA Engineering
• Experienced in both manual and automated testing
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium or any other Automation tools
• Experience in using JIRA or Confluence or Zephyr
• Familiar with the Agile process
• Keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
• Understanding of quality assurance processes and practices.
• Understanding of systems architecture.
• Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in order to create visually and verbally engaging analysis reports and presentations for leadership or development teams.
• Experience testing web applications using both manual and automated test methods.
• Hands-on experience setting up and running test automation frameworks, such as Selenium, Webdriver, Appium, TestNG, LoadImpact, TestComplete, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanation.
• Passion for shipping high quality, elegant, tested code with an obsession in delivering value to our distributors.
• Test automation experience including RESTful APIs/Services, Functional Testing
• Cloud experience, AWS preferred.
• Experience in the collection of test requirements, creation of test systems, integration test cases, and documentation of test results.
• Advanced knowledge of software testing tools (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, EndTest) and test case management tools (e.g. TestRail)
• Experience with code coverage tools to guide test automation design.
• Test automation experience with a CI/CD pipeline preferred
• Performance/load testing experience preferred
• Experience in database testing in SQL inclusive of experience in the design and manipulation of test data and the validation of stored testing procedures.
• Test automation experience with a CI/CD pipeline required
• Performance/Load Testing experience required
• Led or mentored a team of quality assurance engineers for at least 3 years
• Strong understanding of system architecture.
• Exceptionally deep understanding of quality assurance processes, methodologies and best practices.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Location: Work From Home
Expertise: IT Quality Assurance/Tester