This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in delivering complex and high high-volume enterprise web applications that are currently used by large enterprises across Singapore and be part of the team to create the next version of our internationally acclaimed AI-based product, workforce optimizer! This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth and skills enhancements by being exposed to a highly diversified and collaborative technical team.
Our client is a Singapore-based company and a leading provider of workforce optimization solutions. The client develops, implement and support software solutions that allow enterprises to deploy and manage their workforce optimally. Unlike existing approaches, they employ breakthrough and award-winning mathematical techniques and machine learning algorithms that process millions of complex scheduling rules to automatically generate optimized schedules based on forecasted workload demand.
They are currently ramping up their Philippine team and they are looking for someone self-motivated and proactive software engineer who’s keen to build a software engineering career with a reputable and innovative organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full Development Life Cycle: Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test required functionality for Workforce Optimizer software application that helps businesses optimize the deployment of their workforce
- Quality Assurance: Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Continuous Improvement: Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance; continuously discover, evaluate, propose and implement new approaches to optimize an application for maximum speed and scalability
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the following tech stack:
- Back-end: In-depth knowledge of Java 8, J2EE
- An independent and proactive team player who is quality-driven and is not shy from new challenges
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient understanding of software design principles, OOP design principles, and design patterns
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, DAO, and SQL
- Understanding of performance aspects related to core Java and Swing with hands-on experience on some Java Performance profiling tools like YourKit, JProfiler etc.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience in third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in writing unit test cases using JUnit and JMock and developing using Eclipse IDE