This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative, and philanthropic company. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement when it comes to Workday Integrations.
Our client is a US-headquartered, multinational billion-dollar beauty and personal care company founded in 1984. The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative products that feature only premium, wholesome ingredients. Their scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established the company as a premier anti–aging company.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT Professionals and they are in search of an energetic, compassionate, and highly driven Software Engineering Manager who possesses exemplary software development background, proven track of solid leadership with the ability to drive and deliver development projects on time and in a frugal manner.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the Workday Integrations expert, you will effectively build and maintain Workday integrations, create advanced reports, troubleshoot complex issues as well as provide technical leadership to the Business Systems team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field is preferred but not required
- At least 2 years’ experience in building and maintaining Workday integrations
- 2 years of experience in different types of Workday integrations like Studio Integration, EIB, and Core Connectors, Custom Reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Working laptop and stable internet connection
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain Workday integrations using Custom Reports, EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transforms, XSLT, and Workday Studio
- Create advanced reports and BIRT layouts in Workday
- Collaborate with the Security Administrator on designing Integration System Users
- Troubleshoot complex issues with Workday, Microsoft/AD, SAP, and other related vendors
- Provide technical leadership with the Business System team
- Translate business/functional requirements into technical specs
- Maintain application design standards and develop documentation