This is an amazing career opportunity for someone who dreams to work on exciting and innovative development projects in a vibrant, generous, friendly, highly collaborative, and philanthropic company. This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, and skills enhancement when it comes to Workday Time & Absence.
Our client is a US-headquartered, multinational billion-dollar beauty and personal care company founded in 1984. The company has a commitment to provide quality and innovative products that feature only premium, wholesome ingredients. Their scientific leadership in both skincare and nutrition has established the company as a premier anti-aging company.
They are one of the leaders in the market and they are looking to expand their international technology team here in the Philippines. They are currently assembling their pioneering team of IT Professionals and they are in search of an energetic, compassionate, and highly driven Software Engineering Manager who possesses exemplary software development background, proven track of solid leadership with the ability to drive and deliver development projects on time and in a frugal manner.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As the Workday Time & Absence Support, you will effectively configure and support existing Workday modules (Absence, Time Tracking) as well as add new functionalities as necessary. You will also be responsible for managing local country-specific requirements against the alignment of the overall system.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and other related field is preferred but not required
- At least 2 years’ experience in configuring and supporting Workday modules specifically Absence & Time Tracking.
- 2 years of experience in adding new functionality as necessary with existing Workday modules
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Working laptop or desktop and stable internet connection
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure and support Workday modules and add new functionalities as necessary
- Design, document and Absence & Time Tracking for new markets
- Thoroughly test configurations through unit testing and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) across teams
- Handle projects with ambiguity from design to implementation and often setting your own direction with minimal aid from leadership
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
- Create advanced reports using complex calculated fields
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
- Train and mentor junior configuration specialists
- Create functional and technical systems documentation