This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for a friendly working environment, competitive benefits and a fulfilling role are only the few things that are up for grabs should you join their team.
The client is passionate about transforming how the world thinks about death.
Their journey started in 2019 when their founders bonded over the shared experience of arranging a funeral. The more they looked into the industry, the more they realised how outdated it was - resulting in customer experiences that were complicated, expensive, and increasingly less human. From here, their mission to change the narrative around end-of-life was born.
They are now one of Australia’s fastest growing start-ups, backed by high-profile investors, with a highly committed and experienced team. Whether it’s arranging a funeral, estate planning, grief support, or doing complex estate administration - they combine empathy with technology to make end of life simple, transparent, and affordable.
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities:
The company is different from the traditional funeral director. They look different, they talk differently, and what they offer is different. More broadly, they think there's an opportunity to change the way people think about end-of-life and create a distinct brand for themselves in the process.
A key part of creating that brand will is the creation, implementation, and optimisation of Google search campaigns (that consistently get better). They’re looking for a PPC specialist to help us build and implement great search campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
● A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at Bare
● Above-average remuneration package with performance bonuses
● Join a global team - they have 30 employees in Australia and 10 in the Philippines
● The ability to make a real difference – they’re taking on an industry and they want to leave a dent!
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work with the creative team to create performance-driven content for Facebook ad campaigns
● Create, manage, scale, and optimise search campaigns (brand campaigns, conversion campaigns and remarketing campaigns)
● Report regularly on performance, and support the creative team in identifying insights that can improve future campaign ideas
● Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to support Bare in become a household name!
Skills / Qualifications:
● 2+ years’ experience writing, managing and optimising search campaigns (Google
● The ability to communicate campaign objectives, results, timelines, and deliverables
● Have a performance-driven mindset and attitude.
● Be efficient, organised and task oriented.
● Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 40 hours per week
Location: Work from Home
Industry: Events Services
Expertise: Digital Marketing