Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal ICT operational automation projects (improvements/optimizations)
- Customer delivery projects
- Technical Support supervision
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting
- Quality Control - inspection, measurement and testing to verify that the project outputs meet acceptance criteria defined during quality planning.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Manage Staff
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.on added
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Minimum 5-10 solid years of Managerial experience and Project Management, ideally within the Telco, Software or IT industry.
- Project Management experience, preferably in a technical Microsoft environment.
- Structured approach
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and rank and file levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines under minimum supervision is essential