This is an amazing career opportunity to be part of a well-established, flexible and fast-growing company. To be exposed to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners and work with an experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential.
Our client is not your typical “agency”. They have taken over 50 years of collective digital marketing experience to formulate software and process that utilize big data, multi-touch attribution modelling and predictive algorithms across the entire customer life cycle to most effectively drive both new and repeat customers with the highest lifetime value.
Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role:
The Paid Search Manager executes and oversees Search Campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach for all paid search clients. The goal for the role is to continue to execute and manage client’s paid search campaigns, manage paid search team and have the ability to work in a matrix environment, multi-task, time management and demonstrate personal organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for team’s a/c performance and growth
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results
- Oversee team management and development
- Oversee Process development input, SLAs, Quality Assurance and Best Practices
- Provide oversight and work closely with other team members to meet client goals
- Flawless Campaign set up, execution and day to day management, including optimization & pacing
- Tech knowledge including Paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing), GTM, Google Analytics etc.
- Must have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience of Paid Search experience
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience In managing a team
- Proven track record results via paid campaigns, at scale, to meet aggressive business growth goals
- Knowledge of best tools to optimize and discover opportunities in both paid and organic search
- In addition to paid search, experience with retargeting and shopping feed campaigns via Google’s networks
- Experience managing multiple campaigns across several clients
- Experience writing ad copy that is targeted with clear call-to-actions in order to increase CTR and conversion rate
- Strong understanding of analytics; Google Analytics and AdWords reporting preferred
- Strong understanding of ROI and experience optimizing on different attribution models (last click, first touch, customer lifetime value, etc.); experience with Kiss Metrics, a plus
- Constant use of several PPC optimization strategies including but not limited to location targeting, day-parting, A/B testing, SOV balance, device breakout, etc.
- Up to date on the latest paid search technologies, news, updates and Google service offerings
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office programs
- Experience with AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Deep Understanding of PPC strategies
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time; Monday to Friday, 6am to 3pm
Location: Flexible WFH and WFO (QC) set up
Industry: Digital Agency
Expertise: Paid Search, PPC