This is the perfect career move for someone who is looking for career growth, skills improvement, home-based work set up to attain work-life balance, and a chance to work with a project that is unique and first in the market.
Our client is an Australian-based company that has built workflow and automation software for mortgage brokers. It was developed by a top-producing mortgage broker, for mortgage brokers who want to write more business in less time and with less stress.
They already have an established development team in the Philippines and are looking for a skillful, driven, and motivated Senior Python Developer to be an integral part of their next growth phase.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for adding new workflow, document management, and machine learning features to a mature app, as well as existing feature enhancement and bug fixing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write efficient code in Python that is usable and testable
- Design and develop RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business to technical requirements
- Write tests and participate in the quality assurance process
- Analyze code for problem resolution and performance optimization
- Improve code quality, internal tools/processes, and documentation
- Communicate with clients during technical meetings
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Python coding using Django Framework
- Some architecture experience
- Strong working knowledge in any database
- Solid understanding of software design and OOP
- Solid understanding of caching and scheme design
- Solid understanding of security, authorization and authentication standards
- React knowledge – they just have to know how to integrate Python to React
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable in communicating with clients, as necessary
- A healthy respect for building and delivering great products
- Excellent attention to details
Advantageous Skills / Technologies:
- Some exposure to OCR and/or Machine Learning