Private Mortgages Australia (‘PMA’) is a privately-owned non-bank lender that specialises in short-term commercial finance. The company was established in 2014 and has been consistently growing its loan portfolio year on year. PMA operates a remote office and embraces a close-knit team culture despite the distance.
Overall Purpose and Responsibilities:
The new Relationship Manager will be responsible for building a pipeline of loan opportunities by effectively developing relationships with referral partners via telephone and email.
This position reports to the General Manager-Relationships. It offers great opportunity for advancement and growth and is suitable for self-motivated talents who can work with next-to-no supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building relationships with referrers i.e. mortgage brokers, accountants etc.
o Minimum of 2 hours connected phone time per day; and
o Minimum of 20 connected calls per day.
• Educate referrers on PMA’s suite of Solutions and workshop prospective scenarios.
• Source suitable opportunities through referrer network.
• Qualifying, quote and issuing offers for relevant opportunities.
• Overcome borrower and referrer objections and close business over the telephone.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience telesales marketing, (preferably in Australian banking or mortgage broking environment).
• Ability to sell product solutions with a proven sales methodology over the telephone.
• Tertiary qualified finance or accounting preferred but not essential.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe PDF products.
• PMA will supply all software necessary to perform required duties.
• Successful applicants will need to provide own laptop and reliable internet connection capable of voice communications
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 40 hours per week
Location: Work from Home
Industry: Financial Services
Expertise: Sales & Management